Roofing Materials Available from Our Tulsa Team
Finding the Best Materials for Your Home or Business
Depending on the type of property you own and where it’s located, you may need different types of protection for your roof. Maybe you need to ensure that cold air can’t escape and raise your AC bills, or maybe you need extra protection from extreme weather. Whatever you need your roof to do, we’ll help you find the right materials for the job. From low-slope commercial roofs to architecturally stunning residential roofs, with our wide variety of roofing materials, we make it easy to create the perfect roof.
Call (918) 970-4043 today to learn all about the various roofing types and materials offered by our Tulsa roofing experts. We offer options for residential and commercial properties!
A Variety of Functional and Reliable Options
As your local Tulsa roofing experts, we’re trained to work with every type of roofing material on the market. From modern synthetic membranes to classic tiles and shingles, we allow our customers to choose from a full range of roofing material options.
Our Roofing Materials Include:
- Modified Bitumen (MB) Roofing: This asphalt-based roofing system creates a low-slope or flat roof for your property. Consisting of multiple layers of insulation and protective membranes, they’re designed to resist harsh weather and severe elements.
- Single-Ply TPO, PVC, and EPDM: Typically used for commercial roofing, the various types of single-ply roofing are known for their affordability and energy efficiency. True to their name, they consist of a single layer of synthetic membrane that provides excellent protection against water, heat, and other elements.
- Built-Up (BUR) Roofing: Built-up roofing systems are the most common type of low-slope roofing. These systems create a continuous sealed surface that keeps water out and heat in.
- Shingle Roof Systems: Classic shingled roofs come in many varieties and are highly customizable. Available in multiple shapes and colors, shingles provide great protection at a great price.
- Metal Roofing Systems: Metal roofing has a wide variety of residential and commercial applications and is known for its longer-than-average lifespan. While it does cost more than other roofing materials, it does provide a higher degree of protection and can even help your property be more energy efficient.
- Tile and Slate Roofing: Tile and slate roofing, including concrete tile roofing, is a long-lasting and environmentally friendly way to protect your home. These roof materials are fire-resistant and visually stunning.
- And more!